Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wow, lots has been happening with my Creative Teams!  I have been a CT member at Scrapable.com for quite some time, but they have decided to "go exclusive" with their designers and their CT members!  I wish them all the luck in the world with their decision, of course, but I'm going to miss the team!  I had other obligations to other designers that I felt was important to fulfill, so with a heavy heart, I left the team. 
The good news is, several new designers have joined the team there, and two of them have picked me up for their personal teams--plus I'll stay on with Modern June too.  I've been an "on call" person for Alison, designer of Milly Dee Designs for some time now, so it was good to join her team full time, and another designer, Sara Brooks--designer of Pardon the Mess also added to her creative team and picked up a few of the former Scrapable CT members, so I'll be helping her out too!
I've already started with both designers, and have a few layouts from Pardon the Mess to share today!  Those of you who know me, know that PARDON THE MESS is just a team I SHOULD be on just because of it's name!!  Sarah is a talented designer, and her kits are chock full of fun and imagination.  I also love her use of color!
I did two layouts with the kit called Sticks and Stones.  It is a fun kit, with cute dinosaur embellishments.  I really wanted to use them, so I had to put my thinking cap on!!  Brian had just taken Micah to the Bronco Stadium in Denver for the Kids Day festivities, and he sent me some of the photos.  They were in the right color scheme, so I used those!  First off, here's the kit:
And here are the two layouts I did with it!


Aren't those Dinosaurs just the cutest?   I was so happy to get these photos from Brian!  I love seeing the kids activities!  Living so far away from them we don't get to take part in a lot of their lives, but photos make that distance much easier to live with!!  Thank you Brian!!

The other kit I used from Pardon the Mess is called Dixieland Delight.  It was fun to use, as we have three Family July birthday's coming up!!  Megan's birthday is on the 4th, and Hannah's is on the 5th!
Scott's birthday is also in July, but I only used the girls in this layout!  (sorry Scott!).  Maybe if Scott is good he'll get a layout this year too.  (just kidding about the "being good" part!  Scott is a great guy!)

Here is the layout and a preview of the cute kit:

 Next week I'll be participating in another blog hop, so I hope you'll stop by again!  Be sure to enjoy the beautiful days that God gives to you!!  Have a blessed day today, and thanks for coming by!

No comments: