Friday, June 03, 2011

Hello again!  The weather has been so nice and cool here in the desert, that we've been outside a bit enjoying it before our summer heat sets in!!  Our yard is beautiful this time of the year--the poppies are still blooming out there, and we have some snap dragons also!  My husband gave me a new plant this year--a climbing plant for a big outside bird cage we picked up on one of our trips to San Diego!  The plant Thunbergia, and I think I'm going to love it!!  It has yellow flowers with a black middle.  It's quite attractive, and should fill that bird cage nicely when it gets going!
I've also been keeping up with my scrapbook creative teams.  I love scrapping!  I scrap in the evenings when we are watching TV.  I almost can't sit still to just watch tv without something else to do, so the scrapping is a nice filler!! 
This week I made a layout about my daughter Becky.  She's such a good mom.  She started out reading to the kids when they were very tiny and now they are all very good readers!!  That extra time spent together cuddling in a chair with an opened book has really paid off!!  And of course being the recipient of all those cuddles was fun too!
So here is a layout with a photo from a few years ago.  I used a kit called Mommy Dearest from Aprilisa which can be found at Digital Scrap Cafe.  I'm sure I used a template too, but forgot to write that down!  (sorry!)
 Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you stop by again soon.  May God Bless you and your family.

No comments: