Wednesday, February 09, 2011

A post by Stef at DST challenged us to make a layout without any photos this week, so I made one about my memories from Valentines day when I was a child.  I used the Vintage Valentine kit from Digital Scrap Cafe for the kit, and had a great time remembering past Valentines days.   I love how it turned out, and proved to myself that the memories speak louder than photos sometimes.  Here is my layout!

Polka Dot Pixels released a great new kit this week called About a Boy.  Well, since I DO have little boys in my life, this kit was a dream to use!  I loved all the cute elements and the great boy colors!  I did these two layouts with that kit!  Don't I have the cutest little grandsons?

 
The picture of Jonah was taken a couple of years ago, but he still enjoys helping his father with any chore!!  He's FIVE now ya know!!  :)  Speaking of him being five, I did a layout of that this week too!  I love how it turned out.  That photo really captured Jonah to a T!  He's such a vibrant little guy!! 
Because he turned five this week, I was looking back at some of his baby photos, and had to make a layout of when he was a baby--just to see how much he is growing up!  He was a beautiful baby, but he's growing up to be a fine little man now!!  Here is his baby photo layout. 
Wasn't he just too cute?

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope to see you here again real soon.  God Bless you!

No comments: