Sunday, October 25, 2009

I have two layouts to share today!  They were both made with the new kit from StrawBeary Designs called Ladybug Picnic!  I love this kit-it is so versatile and has such cute elements in it! 
The first layout is of my granddaughter Hope.  I've scrapped this photo before, but Hannah did such a good job with this set of photos that I just had to use this photo with this kit!  Hopie is like a little lady bug herself--she flies from one thing to the next!!  And she always seems happy. 

The second layout is for Jacob.  He's a little sweetie too!  Look at his cute expression.  He's such a good little guy.  He's claiming his own little spot in this world!  (and in our hearts of course!)  I'm not sure what we did before he got here--Amy and Scott, of course, are thinking they got a lot more sleep before Jacob made his appearance!  :)                 



No comments: