Friday, November 19, 2010


Hi Dear Old Blog!  I've been Missing In Action for a bit!  We spent a month in Colorado visiting family, and since we've been home, I've been fighting a cold--and at times didn't think I'd ever shake it, but I think it is finally loosening it's grip on me!!  I have so many layouts in arrears I may never catch up!! 

First off, we had a great time in Colorado.  We spent it at my daughter Becky's home with her husband and three little ones that aren't quite as little as they used to be!!  Sarah turned 4 when we were there, so we celebrated that momentous occasion with her.  Besides her birthday celebration, we also celebrated Brian's birthday.  We sent Brian and Becky off for a couple of days and Grandpa and I held down the fort while they enjoyed a few nights on the town in Denver!  They saw some shows, ate out, and caught up on some rest while they were away.  Grandpa and I helped the kids with school, went on walks, and played games at home!   

When we were getting packed up to come home Sarah told us she was going to miss Molly when we left.  Molly made a hit with Sarah AND Micah.  (Abby was busy with school so didn't get to play as much!)  To tell you the truth, Molly misses them too.  She doesn't have three little ones to throw the ball for her all day!  They kept her busy, and tired out!!  Abby loved taking Molly for walks on the chain when she wasn't busy with school.  Molly has been resting now for the last two weeks.  When she hears us on Skype with the kids she gets all excited and goes and gets her ball, and barks, wanting to play with them.  She doesn't care that it's AMY's kids or Becky's kids we're chatting with!  Amy's boys always kept Molly busy with the ball when they were here too!  She really misses all of them!!

I'll just share a few layouts today and try to get back to blogging more regularly!
 




These to layouts were made with a luscious kit by Ruby Lane called Soft and Tweet that you can find here:
Soft and Tweet   I love the soft colors and the fun elements she included!!  A great kit for about any kind of layout.  The next two layouts were made with Ruby Lane's Bohemian Love that you can find here:
Bohemian Love.



Sarah was such a little love while we were in Colorado!!  Look at her cute little smiley face!!  Oh, and I didn't have time to tell you about the TRAIN SHOW we went to while we were there.  Well, maybe next time!

That is all I have time to share today!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: